The smaller, lighter EverFlo oxygen concentrator from Philips Respironics is making a big impression on providers and patients. Its sleek, ergonomic design makes EverFlo easier to store, move, and carry than conventional concentrators.And it is one of the quietest and most energy efficient devices available today. With no filter for patients to maintain, a durable metal oxygen outlet, and fewer moving parts than other concentrators, EverFlo is designed to deliver consistent, trouble-free operation.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators (<45dbA)
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage
- EverFlo’s durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure (
- this humidifier bottle is not included)
The Respironics EverFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator delivers a great performance and demands so little in return. It’s small, quiet and designed to be easier and less expensive to operate, while still providing you with the standard of oygen therapy you deserve.
The Respironics EverFlo Concentrator was designed from the ground up to deliver consistent, trouble-free performance in a less bulky, easier to use, and easier to maintain device. A recessed flow meter and a metal cannula connector mean it’s less prone to accidental breakage. The EverFlo is quieter and has an easy-to-use humidifier bottle connection (please note: this humidifier bottle is not included), and provides you with up to 5 liters per minute of oxygen without bulky oxygen tanks. We know that individuals using oxygen therapy face enough restrictions, which is why we carry the EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator to be patient-friendly. It’s small, quiet, uses less electricity and produces less heat. EverFlo features a compact, non-medical design that fits a your home.
|Liter Flow||Up to 5|
|Noise Level||40 dBa|