- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind.
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device.
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators are designed with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Assembled in the USA, the DeVilbiss 5 liter concentrators are state of the art, robust oxygen systems that offer the right balance of cool and quiet performance. Paired with our proven and patented Turn-Down Technology, this intelligent design minimizes the wear on internal components, helping to increase the life expectancy and overall performance of the unit. Improved reliability and life expectancy means reduced operational costs and a lower total cost of ownership.